Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

just starting out

welcome to my life. OK, a little glimpse of it, anyway. I'm hoping this blog will inspire, illuminate, and challenge my readers. I'm hoping it will illustrate what goes on in this suburban mom's life. And since I'm reading something just about every day, there will be a lot about books. And since I'm creating something just about every day, there will be a lot about what my current projects are. And since I'm living life with two kids, there will probably be something about them, from time to time. And the hubby. And the two cats. And the things that go through my head as I'm reading, creating, or just living my life.  In the process I hope to remember as I do all these...we are here not just to live, but to THRIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment