Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

still here...

Having survived last week's mid-Atlantic earthquake, and the weekend of Hurricane Irene, I feel like I have been on another planet or something.  Is there anything going on anywhere else in the world?  Add to the weather our 36 hour non-voluntary "electricity fast"  (i.e. storm knocked out power), and some minor health issues, and I just feel exhausted and unmotivated today.  Yesterday was the reverse...full of energy, and a cleaning fiend, as when else can you clean the bottom of the chest freezer but when you've had to move all the food out of it for a power outage?

Anyway, not trying to throw myself a pity party, just wanting to let you know that, yes, I'm still here. Regaining my momentum and balance in my life, and soon, hopefully, I will be rejoining you with more of my normal: family fun, crafty moments, my garden, and the other minutiae of my life. Just now, however, hmm...a nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment