Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

sprinkling

The creative juices are flowing, however sometimes life intervenes in the creative process.  This week I felt compelled to work on cleaning up my crafting area which had gotten cluttered enough to not have any actual "workspace" available on my table, and then to work through the mending pile (one dress, a shirt, shorts, and my waterskiing gloves). I've also started sorting through my (mostly neglected) scrapbooking supplies, to try to thin that area out a bit.  That done, I am now ready to resume some creative work.

The first project is going to be a picnic blanket for our many trips to the park this summer. Now that the kids are 3 and almost 6, I don't have to follow their every step any longer, and can sit and watch (perhaps knitting?). It's in the planning stages, but I'm feeling inspired!

In the meantime, here's some photos of the kids enjoying this hot weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment