Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

create:: sunshine in sadness

One of our friends from our home group (weekly Bible study group) is relocating to England with her job. We are sad to see her go after only having known her a few months...but know that God has great things planned for her in this new adventure! In that spirit, I got out the paper and scissors, and all sorts of scrapbooking goodness for a little good-bye gift:
It's a little bit hard to read, the verse is Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV):

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him
and He shall direct your paths.

Choosing to trust in Him is hard, but always best, my friends.  Who will you trust?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! Maybe it's pregnancy hormones but this just brought tears to my eyes as all day I have been worrying about the ultrasound I'm having later today. Thank you for the reminder that I need to trust in the Lord...he has a plan for us all. : ) Katie R.

    ReplyDelete