Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

on my needles

Just a little preview of what I'm working on currently.  A little Christmas knitting has begun as the baby knitting seems to be tapering off.  I've done 6 baby hats and 2 sweaters in the past 7 months, and I think there is only one more baby-to-come that I'm hoping to knit a little sweet something for.  This scarf is from the book Exquisite Little Knits,  it's called the "Flying V Scarf", and I'm knitting it up in Loops & Threads Impeccable worsted, in the Summerset Ombre colorway. Its acrylic, but oh-so-soft, and I'm finding the colors so lovely to knit.  Plus once the pattern was established, its something I can do without paying too much attention--perfect for TV watching, listening to the speaker at Bible Study, or any other waiting task. What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment