Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

through the lens

My best decision today was after both kids were at school and I had about 2 1/2 hours to myself (!) I totally blew off my entire to-do list, grabbed my camera and headed for Annapolis, where I spent a truly blissful morning wandering and taking some (ok, 126) photos.  The excuse was wanting to perhaps do a photo wall in my family room. Which brings me to this...what to frame? If you love any of the following photos, would you leave me a comment with your vote? Without further ado...
 










2 comments:

  1. Wow... I really like all of these! I really like the blue wall/white window and the pumpkin photograph. And the bridge one... so serene! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your good. I really love them all! If I had to choose just a few, I would pick the nature ones esp. love the little white bridge.

    ReplyDelete