Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

on the day you were born

On this day, 3 years ago, my baby boy was born.  My darling boy, you have brought so much joy to our lives. Overnight, it seems, this little brand-new baby face has grown into an active, happy boy.  There is so much to love about you. I love your ready smiles, your great imagination, your happy heart.  I love how much "boy" there really is in what you love:  your tools, your construction and fire trucks, your trains.  I love to hear you sing, which you do all the time, even at the dinner table.  I love to go on "adventures" with you. Perhaps most of all, I love how much you love to snuggle, hug and kiss.  I love your "tickle tackle snuggles"!Even when you are testing your independance and trying my patience, I love you.  My dear boy, I wish you a happy birthday and a wonderful year of being THREE!

(birthday photos to follow in a later post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment