Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

my new favorite craft book

Loving Scandinavian Stitches, by Kajsa Wikman! This was a post-Christmas treat to myself, and I am oh-so-very delighted to have it! It was totally an impulse buy,  and one with such delightful results. After this post, I am headed right up to my craft area and may not emerge for quite some time (luckily there are leftovers for dinner!).  Kajsa  lives in Finland, and I love her unique color palate and her simple, creative designs. It makes me want to dig through my fabric stash for all the reds, and apple greens, and icy blues... I love that not only are her projects cute and very do-able, they also immediately give me a ton of new ideas of my own.  Have I mentioned that I love this book? Much crafting to follow...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you create next! I love those happy fruitful impulse buys!

    ReplyDelete