Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

create:: a mess

So I wandered up to my craft area this afternoon, hoping for inspiration to strike, as I am ready to begin some new-year crafting.  And inspiration struck...not in fabric, or yarn, but in paper! I enjoy scrapbooking but only usually get it done while I am on vacation in NC every summer.  And last summer I did about 2/3 of my albums for both kids from our trip to Disney World last January.  I figure, it would be nice to get them done within a year of that trip...which gives me about 2 more weeks or so. Time to get cracking! 

Today's progress: one measly page, and a giant mess on my work table.  Photos and papers strewn everywhere. It can only get better from here.   Not willing to subject you to pictures of the mess. Maybe later!

No comments:

Post a Comment