Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

in the past 30 days: miscellaneous fun

This post is full of photos from several fun adventures that didn't really each need a post of their own. First, the kids and I took a daytrip to Breezy Point Beach, about an hour south of us on the Chesapeake Bay. The water was  unfortunately heavily infested with jellyfish, so there was no real swimming, but that didn't stop the fun! This beach is one of the places in southern Maryland where fossilized sharks teeth are plentiful. We found about 50 teeth in our morning there, ranging from about 1/4 to 3/4 inch in size! They are so neat. There was also a playground on the beach; I don't think my kids had every ridden a playground merry-go-round before!
 


These next photos are from Brickfair, which is a Lego convention with lots and lots of unique Lego creations displayed. Hubby took the kids on a Saturday that I was working. He took 200 pictures! :) Here are just a few...



Lastly, I took the kids to one of our county parks one evening last week, to burn off some energy. And so I threw the 50 mm lens on the camera to have some fun with the evening light. I couldn't have been more delighted with how some of the pictures came out.










No comments:

Post a Comment