Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

in the past 30 days: farm fair

One of our summer traditions, which has been documented at least twice on this blog in previous years, is going to the county fair where I grew up, which is called "Farm Fair". We love to see my mom's best friend perform as Candy and Cupcake (a children's entertainment show), see the animals and the 4-H exhibits, and hubby loves a good tractor pull. This year the weather became ominous and the radar (thanks, smartphone) looked terrible...and then the storm blew over. I told hubby, " I guess God loves a good tractor pull too!" We had a wonderful day, as we always do.




my boys love combine harvesters!



super-cool! riding in a giant tractor-pull tractor!


earplugs in, and ready for the tractor pull!

No comments:

Post a Comment