Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

in the past 30 days: long island trip


Summer has FLOWN by! We have been so busy but it has all been wonderful, wonderful fun. And I just haven't been here on the blog. But I do want to update with all the wonderful fun that has been going on, with some specific posts of trips and adventures, and a few miscellaneous posts of a mish mash of fun. So here is the first of several: near the end of July, the kids, my mom and I took a two night trip up to see my sister-in-law and my niece and nephews where they were spending the month in Cutchogue, on Long Island, NY.  Because my brother is in the Navy, we often see them only once or twice a year while they are stationed far away (currently San Diego). So it was a joy to spend this bit of time with them, to let my kids know their cousins a bit, to be with family.  My niece just turned 1, her brothers are 2 1/2 and 4 1/2.  Here are the highlights (yes, there are a lot of photos!):
















the faces crack me up!

happy cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment