Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

summer wrap-up, part 1

 The summer has gotten away from me. Or, I should say, the summer has gotten me away from the computer. So there will be a few posts here to sum up the past 3 weeks as we have tried to squeeze in as much summer fun as possible. The week of August 7-12 we went back to Kerr Lake for the second time this summer, and invited friends of ours to join us for a few days.

It was a week of stormy afternoons and spectacular sunsets:
 Of lots of tubing and waterskiing...















 



...even waterskiing in the rain!
 It was a week of friendships and fun, s'mores and smiles...
 And digging pirate treasure on the beach.
 My (brave) little guy went waterskiing with his (even braver) Papa...
 And there is even proof that I was there!
 All in all, it was a great week. Friends make it even more fun.
Best lake trip ever...until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment