Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

photo fun

I've been playing with my camera a lot this week. I usually use the 18-55mm lens that came with my Canon RebelXS, but we got a 50mm/f1.8 lens a year or so ago, and I haven't used it as much as I thought I would. So I put it on this week, and have promised myself not to take it off for a while. Here are a few pictures from today and last Sunday, just to show you my favorites, and to show what fun we are having! Summer is just plain fun.

At the park this morning...



And in the pool on Sunday...my crazy boy...
 my girlie who has learned to dive this summer...

 my crazy man...


I love this crazy picture even though I'm not exactly sure what is happening here!

I also took some photos of one of our sunflowers. The first one was overexposed using ISO 1600 when I shouldn't have. But compared to the "properly exposed" one, I think I like the over-exposed effect better. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment