Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

create: : christmas knitting...revealed at last!

 Now that the gifts are given, and presents all unwrapped, here is what has been keeping me busy the last two months or so!

Two garter-stitch scarves made from Lion-brand Homespun.
 A chevron-pattern scarf and matching hat.



















And four more hats!  Plus a lovely looped scarf/ cowl that I mailed to my sister-in-law in Italy, but thoughtlessly forgot to photograph! (Perhaps she'll see this and send me a photo...)

All five hats were from the pattern by Amanda Soule, found here as her "Favorite hat" on her SouleMama blog. Thanks, Amanda!

In all, good fun in good knitting.  Already thinking ahead to next year, and I think that the kids and hubby may need some more hand-knits of their own (both kids got hats earlier this year). Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment