Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

summertime silliness

Just a few pictures to make you smile! Summer has arrived, whether the calendar says it has or not. The pool is open and the kids didn't let the cold water stop them yesterday (its only 72 degrees! too cold for me) so I'm sure there will be swimming pictures in the next few days. But for now....

My little reader, laid out on top of the kids picnic table, wearing her "Reading" Medal from school. She was SO proud to be one of the top 15 first-grade readers in the Chessie Reading program...she read 57 books this year for that program alone (not counting all the other books she read). The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...this girl is a reader like her momma! Oh, and those teeth are growing in...maybe there will be corn-on-the-cob this summer after all!


And my Superman! I Couldn't believe the vibrant colors in this photo...no photoshop at all on this one! I just can't get enough of this smiling face. How I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment