Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

various thoughts, in no particular order

a lot of things just kind of cruising through my brain today, so here is a sampling!
  • need to get started on my daughter's halloween costume, Dorothy, from The Wizard of Oz.  I have the fabric, but inertia keeps me from doing anything about it!
  • trying to figure out the difference between waiting on God to show the way or for Him to do something, and just plain laziness (see inertia, above!)
  • thrilled that the little guy has had 5 good days in a row of potty training (after 9 months of effort). Are we finally getting there? Or did I just jinx it?
  • thinking about the two scarves I'm knitting, and maybe will go work on one after I finish here.
  • or maybe it will be to go make the banana bread with the 3 1/2 bananas slowly going bad on my counter?
  • wondering when they will finally tow the car across the street in order to finish paving the street. frustrated that getting our street repaved is taking up so much of my brain!
  • realizing the washer has stopped and I need to go put clothes in the dryer.  And feeling blessed to have both!
  • wondering who all these people are who are looking at my blog! I'm glad you are.  I love the Blogger feature that lets you track what country people are viewing from, but it just evokes my curiosity. 
    I have people from:   the US, Italy, Finland, South Korea, South Africa, Iraq, Brazil, Australia, the UK, India, France, Canada, and Croatia on my list-- how cool is that! I'd love to know who you are, if you are out there! Please leave me a comment, just to say hi!
some days my brain is just like this, all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment