Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

an ending...and a beginning

Well, faithful readers, you have certainly noticed my absence in the past few months. Here it is, December 1, and I am ready to admit this blog has served its season in my life. The kids are in school full time, the adventures seem fewer and further between. Life moves on. I am writing more, just not in this blog. (Will it ever be published? Only God knows.) And God moves in me. He moves. And so I move too. I will not be here at Live.Read.Create.Thrive! any longer. Perhaps you will find me at
gather(hope), a new blog I am (maybe) starting. There are no posts yet. Maybe soon. We'll see.

Friends, thanks for being here with me. Thanks for sharing my life and loves and adventures. This space has been a blessing to me, largely because I could share my life with you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment